Oxton HC 2020/21 Season Training Update
Sunday Start date 13th Sept ’20
You must book onto training via team app – if you are new or do not have team app please click here: Junior enquiries
U10s/ Lion Cubs (Sch Yrs 1 – 5) – 9.45-11.00
U12s/Big Cats (Sch Yrs 6 – 7) 10.45-12
Hockey Heroes – 2 x sessions 9.45 and 10.50 start date tbc
Any queries please contact mailto:email@example.com
Tuesday – Start date Tuesday 8th September ’20
You must book onto training via team app – if you are new or do not have team app please click here Badgers or Mens Enquiries
U14 Boys/Badgers (Yrs 8 & 9 boys + Yr 10s not currently playing mens) 6 – 7pm
Men’s General (3rd to 5th team) 7-8.30pm
Men’s 1s & 2s 7-8.30pm
Coaching Team Jay, DJ, Aidan Hopkinson
Any queries please do not hesitate to contact Pete Jones or Jay (Head Coach) mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday – Start date Thursday 10th September ’20
You must book onto training via team app – if you are new or do not have team app please click here Girls or Ladies enquiries
Girls Session (Yr 8, 9 and new to hockey Yr10) 6 – 7pm
Ladies 4s 6.30 – 8pm
Ladies 1-3s 6.30 – 8.30
Coaching Team Paul Harley (Ciggy), Rich B, Ali C, Kerry and Ali M
Any queries please do not hesitate to contact mailto:email@example.com
Men’s Performance Squad – 7-9 (venue tbc)
As we need to ensure we comply with EH Covid regulations we are having to introduce new protocols for training and matches. Click here to watch EH Return to Play video
1. Please ensure you rsvp via team app, if you intend to attend training. This is really important. You can alter your reply if your plans change.
2. Ensure you have completed the EH participation form before you return to play.
3. Have read and understood your responsibilities as set out in return to play poster.
4. Understand we will have new processes in place, you must agree to adhere to them. Individuals who can not or do not comply may be asked to leave.
5. Please ensure you have hand sanitiser with you.
6. Do not attend if you have symptoms.
7. Dug outs will be out of bounds.